Support for Dropbox Shop, a feature that was available in beta, will end in 2023.
- May 15th, 2023: Dropbox Shop will enter read-only mode. No new listings or purchases will be allowed.
- July 7th, 2023: Support for Dropbox Shop will end. Storefronts, listings, and links to purchases will no longer be visible or accessible.
Will I still be able to buy and sell items on Dropbox Shop?
No. Starting May 15th, 2023, Dropbox Shop will enter read-only mode. You’ll no longer be able to create or modify listings and storefronts. Additionally, buyers won't be able to make purchases from you. By July 7th, 2023, Dropbox Shop will be fully discontinued.
Will Shop be automatically removed from my PayPal or Stripe account?
No. You need to disconnect your PayPal or Stripe account from Dropbox Shop yourself.
Will I still have a storefront?
No. Any links to your Dropbox Shop storefront will stop working after July 7th, 2023.
What happens to the files I’ve uploaded to sell on Dropbox Shop?
Links will be available for files you’ve uploaded to Dropbox Shop. They won’t be copied automatically into your Dropbox account, so if you’d like to keep your files from Shop, you must download them by July 7th, 2023.
Will the links to my products still work?
After July 7th, 2023, any links to your products on Dropbox Shop will no longer work. Your buyers will automatically receive an email from Dropbox Shop about this.
- Buyers who have purchased view-only files will no longer be able to view them.
- Buyers who have purchased files for download must do so by July 7th, 2023.
Is there a way to save a record of my transactions?
Yes, sellers can download all their transaction information as a CSV.
To do so:
- Sign in to dropbox.com.
- Click the grid icon in the top left corner.
- Click Shop from the menu that appears.
- Dropbox Shop will open in a new tab.
- Click Orders in the left sidebar.
- Click Export in the top-right corner.
Who can I contact if I have questions about Dropbox Shop?
You can contact Dropbox customer support with any questions.