This feature is only available on files in a Dropbox Professional, Business Advanced, Enterprise, or Education account.
You can leave a comment on a specific time in a video or audio file on dropbox.com. To do so:
- Sign in to dropbox.com.
- Click All files in the left sidebar.
- Click the name of the video or audio file you want to comment on.
- Navigate to the time in the video or audio file where you want to leave a comment.
- Type your comment in the text box.
- Click Post. The comments will appear in order of the specific time they comment on.
All video and audio file types that can preview in Dropbox allow for comments on specific times.
New to Dropbox? See how you can easily add annotations to your collaborative work.
Who can comment on a specific time on video and audio files?
If the file belongs to someone with a Dropbox Professional, Business Advanced, Enterprise, or Education account, other people with those account types will be able to comment on a specific time.
If the file belongs to someone with a Dropbox Basic, Plus, Family, or Business Standard account, comments can only be left at :00 and the time will be grayed out.