By default, Dropbox Paper will send emails notifiying you of weekly activity, comments, @mentions, to-dos, and changes to docs you follow.
To change these settings:
- Open Dropbox Paper.
- Click your avatar (if you haven't set an avatar, your initials are displayed).
- Click Settings.
- Under Paper, uncheck the box next to any emails you don't want to receive.
- Your changes will automatically save.
You will still receive an email notification if:
- Someone shares a doc with you
- Someone replies to a comment you left on a doc
- You're @mentioned
- You leave a notification unread for 2 hours - to change this, click the bell icon in Dropbox Paper and then Mark all as read