If you’re a Dropbox Business admin, you can view and manage your team’s content from the Content page in the admin console. To access the Content page:
- Sign in to dropbox.com using your admin credentials.
- Click Admin console in the left sidebar.
- Click Content.
There are three tabs below the search bar, Team and shared, Member access, and Locked files.
From the Team and shared tab, you can:
- Search for and sort through shared and team folders
- Manage membership of shared and team folders—add or remove users, adjust permissions, and see which files have been shared with non-team members
- Add, delete, or copy shared and team folders
From the Member access tab, you can see what folders a specific team member has access to. To do so, click the name or email address of the member you’d like to view.
Note: This feature isn’t available to all teams. If you don’t see the Member access tab, it means your team doesn’t have access to this feature.
From the Locked files tab, you can unlock files that team members have locked. To do so, hover over the file or folder you’d like to unlock, click the “…” (ellipsis), and click Unlock editing.