The Content tab in the Dropbox Business admin console provides key information and management options for your team’s shared folders and team folders. To see it:
- Sign in to dropbox.com using your admin credentials.
- Click Admin console in the left sidebar.
- Click Content.
From the Content tab, you can:
- Search for and filter shared and team folders using the search and filter options
- Sort through and browse all folders shared by your team as well as team folders
- Manage membership of shared folders—add or remove users, adjust permissions, and see which files have been shared with non-team members
- Add, delete, or copy shared and team folders right from the admin console
- Team admins are able to view shared folders in the admin console, but are not able to view the contents of the shared folders.
- Learn more about sharing files and folders with Dropbox.
- Learn more about team folders.