How to turn on lossless audio in Dropbox Replay
Customers who have purchased the Dropbox Replay Add-On have access to lossless HD audio playback for their audio files. Replay supports lossless audio resolutions up to 24-bit/96 kHz.
To turn on lossless audio:
- Log in to dropbox.com.
- Click the grid icon in the top-left corner.
- Click Replay from the menu that appears.
- Note: Dropbox Replay will open in a new tab.
- Click the audio file you’d like to turn on lossless audio for.
- Click the Audio quality dropdown.
- Select Lossless in the dropdown menu.
Note: If the person who adds the first version of the file is a customer who has purchased the Dropbox Replay Add-On, all of their collaborators also have access to lossless audio for that file.