If you have both a Dropbox Business and a Dropbox Plus, Professional, or Basic (free) account, you can sign in to both accounts on the same device and easily switch between the two.
If you have multiple Dropbox Basic, Plus, or Professional accounts, you must log out of one account and sign in to the other in order to switch between the two. Your storage space is separate for each account.
Switch between accounts on dropbox.com
To switch between your Dropbox Business and personal account on dropbox.com:
- Sign in to dropbox.com.
- Click your name or team name in the bottom left corner.
- Click the name of the account you want to view.
You may be prompted to sign in to your other account, depending on your last activity.
Switch between accounts in the Dropbox desktop app
To switch between your Dropbox Business and personal account in the Dropbox desktop app:
- Open the Dropbox desktop app.
- Click your email address in the lower left corner.
- Click the account you’d like to switch to.
Switch between accounts in the Dropbox mobile app
To switch between your Dropbox Business and personal account in the Dropbox mobile app:
- Open the Dropbox mobile app.
- Tap Account.
- At the top, tap your team or your name.
Switch between accounts in the system tray/menu bar
To easily switch between your work and personal Dropbox accounts from the Dropbox icon in your system tray/menu bar:
- Click the Dropbox icon in your system tray or menu bar.
- Click your profile picture or initials in the upper right corner.
- Your accounts will be displayed at the top of the list. Click the one you’d like to switch to. A checkmark will appear next to it.