Zapier is a tool that allows you to automate workflows by linking apps together. By using Zapier to connect Dropbox with your other favorite apps, you can automate hundreds of tasks.
Connect Dropbox to Zapier
- Sign in to your Zapier account.
- Select the MAKE A ZAP! button at the top.
- Search for Dropbox in the search bar.
- Select Dropbox.
- Select the Dropbox trigger you need.
- Follow the prompts to set up your desired workflow.
- Finally, you'll be asked to connect your Dropbox account to Zapier. Click Connect a New Account.
- Click Allow to grant Zapier access to your Dropbox account.
- You'll be redirected back to Zapier where you should see "Success!" next to your Dropbox account.
- Click Save + Continue.
- You can continue creating your Zap.
For help troubleshooting issues with the Zapier integration, visit Zapier’s Help Center.