By default, Dropbox Paper will send emails notifying you of weekly activity, comments, @mentions, to-dos, and changes to docs you follow.
To change these settings:
- Sign in to dropbox.com.
- Click your profile picture or grey circle in the upper-right corner.
- Click Settings.
- Click the Notifications tab.
- Under Paper, uncheck the box next to any emails you don't want to receive.
- Your changes will automatically save.
You will still receive an email notification if:
- Someone shares a doc with you
- Someone replies to a comment you left on a doc
- You're @mentioned
- You leave a notification unread for 2 hours - to change this, click the bell icon in Dropbox Paper and then Mark all as read