You can access your Dropbox account, and your Dropbox files, with the Dropbox mobile app for your phone or tablet (including Android, iPhone, and iPad). Alternatively, you can sign into dropbox.com on your mobile device in any mobile browser app.
To access your Dropbox account by downloading the Dropbox mobile app:
- Open your mobile device.
- Download the Dropbox mobile app:
- Sign into the Dropbox mobile app with your Dropbox account.
Note: Upon signing in, Apple users will be asked “Allow ‘Dropbox’ to track your activity across other companies’ apps and websites?” You can select Allow or Ask App Not to Track. Your selection will not affect use of the mobile app.
The Dropbox mobile app is free and lets you:
- Access all your Dropbox files and folders
- Browse and preview files in Dropbox
- Use third-party apps to open and edit files
- Take photos and videos using your built-in camera and save them directly to Dropbox
- Make important files available for offline access
- Share your files with links