Can I access Dropbox on my mobile device?
You can access your Dropbox account, and your Dropbox files, with the Dropbox mobile app for your phone or tablet (including Android, iPhone, and iPad). Alternatively, you can log into dropbox.com on your mobile device in any mobile browser app.
The Dropbox mobile app is free and lets you:
- Access all your Dropbox files and folders
- Upload files and photos to Dropbox
- Browse and preview files in Dropbox
- Use third-party apps to open and edit files
- Take photos and videos using your built-in camera and save them directly to Dropbox
- Make important files available for offline access
- Share your files with links
How to access your Dropbox account in the Dropbox mobile app
To access your Dropbox account by downloading the Dropbox mobile app:
- Open your mobile device.
- Download the Dropbox mobile app:
- Android: Download the Dropbox mobile app from Google Play.
- iPhone/iPad: Download the Dropbox mobile app from the App Store.
- Log into the Dropbox mobile app with your Dropbox account.
Once you’ve downloaded the mobile app, you can find Dropbox on your home screen. If you use an iOS device, you can add the Dropbox widget to your Today view for easy access.
If you have the Dropbox mobile app downloaded on your iPhone or iPad but can’t find it, learn how to locate the Dropbox app.
Note: Upon signing in, Apple users will be asked “Allow ‘Dropbox’ to track your activity across other companies’ apps and websites?” You can select Allow or Ask App Not to Track. Your selection won't affect use of the mobile app.
Posted by: BradHenderson 44 days ago36030
Posted by: cjacky475 64 days ago8601140
Posted by: deplandscape 299 days ago60620