How do I enable Face ID or Touch ID for the Dropbox mobile app on iOS devices?
In the Dropbox mobile app for iOS devices, you can enhance the security of your Dropbox account by setting up and using Face ID or Touch ID when opening the app.
To turn Face ID or Touch ID on for the Dropbox app on for your iPhone or iPad:
- Open the Dropbox mobile app.
- Tap the person icon in the bottom right of your screen.
- Tap the gear icon in the top right of your screen.
- Tap Turn passcode on.
- Set a 4-digit passcode. You’ll have to enter it twice to confirm.
- Note: You must set a passcode before you can turn on Face ID or Touch ID.
- You should now see Face ID or Touch ID under the Passcode lock section. Toggle this to on to allow Dropbox to be unlocked with your Face ID or Touch ID.
The next time you open the Dropbox app, you’ll see a message asking if you want to give Dropbox permission to use Face ID or Touch ID. Click OK to confirm this.