Dropbox Shop is currently a beta experience and is subject to additional terms
With Dropbox Shop, you can list digital files, like images and videos, for sale directly from Dropbox. You can sell any file type that can be uploaded to Dropbox. Learn more about some of the most commonly sold file types.
To create a listing:
- Sign in to dropbox.com.
- Click the grid icon in the top-left corner.
- Click Shop from the menu that appears. Dropbox Shop opens in a new tab.
- Click Create Item in the top-right corner.
- Note: If it’s your first listing, you’ll see Start selling instead. You must agree to the Dropbox Shop seller terms before moving on to step 5.
- Add a Name and a Price for your item.
- All the files you add to your listing must be smaller than your available storage space.
- To offer the listing for free, toggle Offer this product for free under Price. You can change this setting for the listing at any time.
- Add your files.
- Under Preview gallery, click the dropdown next to Add files.
- Note: Click and drag the preview images to reorder them. You can see how your listing looks to buyers on the right.
- Under Files for delivery, click the dropdown next to Add files.
- Choose whether buyers can download your files.
- To prevent downloads, check the box next to View only. When you check View only for video and audio files, the buyer will stream them.
- To let buyers download your file, leave the View only box unchecked.
- Optional: Add a Description and/or Background.
- Optional: If you’d like to allow buyers to add a tip, toggle Allow customers to add a tip to on.
- Optional: If you’d like to add this listing to your shop, toggle Add this item to my shop to on.
- Click Continue.