This feature is only available to some users. We’re working to make this feature available to all users in the future.
When you connect a calendar to Dropbox Paper, you can link Paper docs to your calendar events and create meeting notes straight from Paper.
Not using Dropbox yet? See how Dropbox helps you effortlessly manage tasks.
How to connect a calendar to a Paper doc
To connect a Paper doc to a Google or Outlook calendar:
- Create a Paper doc and title it.
- Hover your mouse over the title and click + Link a calendar event.
- Click Connect Google or Connect Office 365.
- Follow the prompts to sign in to your Google or Office 365 account.
Once you connect your calendar, you can see a list of your upcoming meetings on the Paper homepage under Docs for your meetings today.
What information is shared between Dropbox and my calendar when I connect them?
Integrating with your calendar gives Dropbox access to your email address, basic profile information, and contacts.
How do I disconnect my calendar?
- Sign in to Dropbox.
- Click your avatar or initials.
- Click Settings.
- Click Connected apps.
- Next to your calendar app, click Disconnect.
Having a meeting about a project? You can link your project Paper doc directly to the meeting event. To do so: