When you connect a calendar to Dropbox Paper, you can link Paper docs to your calendar events and create meeting notes straight from Paper.
How to connect a calendar to a Paper doc
To connect a Paper doc to a Google or Outlook calendar:
- Create a Paper doc and title it.
- Hover your mouse over the title and click + Link a calendar event.
- Click Connect Google or Connect Office 365.
- Follow the prompts to sign in to your Google or Office 365 account.
Once you connect your calendar, you can see a list of your upcoming meetings on the Paper homepage under Docs for your meetings today.
What information is shared between Dropbox and my calendar when I connect them?
Integrating with your calendar gives Dropbox access to your email address, basic profile information, and contacts.
How do I disconnect my calendar?
- Sign in to Dropbox.
- Click your avatar or initials.
- Click Settings.
- Click Connected apps.
- Next to your calendar app, click Disconnect.
Having a meeting about a project? You can link your project Paper doc directly to the meeting event. To do so: