Connect your accounts
- Sign in to dropbox.com with your Dropbox Business account credentials.
- Click your avatar at the top-right corner of the page.
- Select Settings.
- Click Connect under Connect your personal Dropbox.
Next, learn how to connect your Dropbox accounts on a computer or mobile device.
Disconnect your accounts
- Sign in to dropbox.com.
- Click your avatar in the top-right corner and select Settings.
- Under Connected Dropbox accounts click Disconnect.
Note: When you disconnect paired accounts, the account that was linked to your devices second will be unlinked from those devices.
Can I merge multiple Dropbox Business accounts?
Unfortunately, you cannot merge Dropbox Business accounts. However, you can easily move files between accounts.
If you're a team admin, you can also merge your entire Dropbox Business team with another team.
If you're a Dropbox Business team admin and you would like more information on merging files or accounts, contact us.
Can I have multiple Dropbox accounts using the same email address?
It is not possible to have multiple Dropbox accounts under one email address. If you choose to connect a personal and a work Dropbox, you'll need two different email addresses—a personal email and a work email. Each Dropbox account requires a unique email address, and the owner of the email address has ownership of the account.