How to switch between linked Dropbox accounts
You can switch between two linked Dropbox accounts on dropbox.com, the Dropbox desktop app, and the Dropbox mobile app. Learn how to link or unlink Dropbox accounts.
There’s no need to switch between linked accounts in File Explorer (Windows) or Finder (Mac). Once you link them and log into both in the app, both Dropbox account folders can be opened from wherever you store them in File Explorer or Finder.
To switch accounts in your taskbar or menu bar:
- Open the Dropbox mobile app.
- Tap the account icon (person) in the bottom right.
- Tap the up and down arrows to the right of your name and email address.
- Tap the account you’d like to switch to in the pop-up menu.
- If prompted, log in to your linked account with your credentials.
Posted by: JohnDeLange 3 days ago21520
Posted by: Maringo 39 days ago30960
Posted by: ibrahimmk 65 days ago37310