You must have a Dropbox Business account in order to connect a personal and work Dropbox account.
When you connect a Dropbox Business account and a personal Dropbox account, you can sign into both accounts on one device and easily switch between the two.
Connect or disconnect your accounts
- Sign in to dropbox.com with your Dropbox Business account credentials.
- Click your profile picture or grey circle at the top-right corner of the page.
- Click Settings.
- Under Connect your personal Dropbox, click Connect. If you don’t see this option, you’re likely not logged into a Dropbox Business account.
- To disconnect your accounts, click Disconnect
- Click Sign in to connect an existing account or enter your email and password to create a new personal account.
Does connecting my Dropbox accounts give an admin visibility into my personal account?
Connecting your Dropbox accounts does not give your admin any access whatsoever to your personal Dropbox account.
We recommend you check with your admin about putting personal data on company-managed devices.