If you’re already using Dropbox Business, you can connect a personal account to your work account. Connecting accounts allows you to access personal and work files from the same web session and the same computer.
- Go to your account settings page and click Connect or Link accounts (depending on your account) to get started with connecting accounts.
- If you already have a personal Dropbox, click sign in.
- If you don't yet have a personal Dropbox, you can create one using a personal email address.
- Be sure to use an email address that's different than the one on your work account, then create a password and accept the Dropbox terms.
- Click "Create personal Dropbox."