Dropbox Business offers powerful storage, sharing, and collaboration tools. The Standard plan on Dropbox Business helps your team organize, get in sync, and stay focused on your most important work with 5 TB of space and easy-to-use team management and collaboration tools.
Note: There are two other Dropbox Business plans: Advanced and Enterprise. Learn more about each plan and its features.
What features are available to teams on the Standard plan?
The Standard plan is built for teams needing powerful sharing and collaboration tools, with great features not available on free Dropbox accounts:
- Storage. Teams on a Standard plan get 5 TB of storage to share among the entire team.
- File access and data security. Centralize all of your organization's files and data in a single place, with control over who can access files, how, and for how long.
- Admin controls. Manage team members and team data from a single, elegant admin console.
- File versioning. With 180 day version history, team members can restore previous versions of files, and admins can see file history and activity logs for 180 days after an event occurs.
- Collaboration. Full access to Dropbox Paper, our beautiful collaboration tool.
- Support. In-person support available over chat and email.
How much does the Standard plan cost, and how do I buy?
The cost of each Dropbox Business plan is determined by several factors, including the number of members on a team.
To purchase Dropbox Business, or to see a pricing quote, visit the main purchase page.
To learn more about Dropbox Business, contact our sales team.
I’m the admin of an existing Dropbox Business team, but we have a different plan—can I migrate to the Standard plan?
Yes. If you already have an account, contact our sales team to change your plan.