If you’ve recently purchased a Dell consumer computer or Android tablet, you may be eligible for an additional 20 GB of Dropbox storage space.
To redeem this promotion:
- Click or tap the Dropbox icon on your eligible device.
- You'll see the following window if your device is eligible for this promotion:
- Sign up for a Dropbox account by filling out the details on this page. If you already have a Dropbox account, click sign in.
- Complete at least 5 steps of our Get Started guide within 90 days of connecting your eligible Dell device to your Dropbox account.
Learn what happens after your storage space promotion expires.
Frequently asked questions
If I purchased multiple promotion-eligible devices, can I redeem the same offer multiple times?
No. Each Dropbox account can only redeem this promotion once.
Can I transfer my promotional space to another Dropbox account?
No. The promotional space is not transferable once it has been redeemed.
Can I get the promotion on a refurbished or used device?
No. The promotional space is only available to the original buyer of the eligible device.
Why am I not eligible to redeem the promotional space?
There may be a variety of reasons you're not eligible to redeem the promotional space:
- You're only eligible to redeem the same type of promotional deal once. For example, you can't redeem the Dell promotion more than once, even if you buy multiple eligible Dell devices
- The Dropbox app was not pre-loaded on your device.
- You bought your device pre-owned or refurbished, and the previous owner redeemed the promotion associated with the device. Each device can only earn promotional space once.
- Some Dell promotions may only apply to new Dropbox users.
Terms of the Dropbox one year promotion for Dell devices