If you’ve recently purchased a Dell consumer computer or Android tablet, you may be eligible for an additional 30 GB of Dropbox storage space.
To redeem this promotion:
- Click or tap the Dropbox icon on your eligible device.
- Sign up for a Dropbox account by filling out the details on this page. If you already have a Dropbox account, click sign in.
- Follow the steps to redeem the space on your account.
Frequently asked questions
How long is the promotion valid for, and can I get the promotion on my existing Dropbox account?
The answer to these questions is dependent on when you purchased your Dell device. See the table below for more information.
Existing or new user?
|Purchased before February 1, 2020||20 GB||12 months||New Dropbox users only|
|Purchased on or after February 1, 2020||30 GB||12 months||New or existing Dropbox users|
If I purchased multiple promotion-eligible devices, can I redeem the same offer multiple times?
No. Each Dropbox account can only redeem this promotion once.
Can I transfer my promotional space to another Dropbox account?
No. The promotional space is not transferable once it has been redeemed.
Can I get the promotion on a refurbished or used device?
No. The promotional space is only available to the original buyer of the eligible device.
Why am I not eligible to redeem the promotional space?
There may be a variety of reasons you're not eligible to redeem the promotional space:
- You're only eligible to redeem the same type of promotional deal once. For example, you can't redeem the Dell promotion more than once, even if you buy multiple eligible Dell devices
- The Dropbox app was not pre-loaded on your device.
- You bought your device pre-owned or refurbished, and the previous owner redeemed the promotion associated with the device. Each device can only earn promotional space once.
- Some Dell promotions may only apply to new Dropbox users.
Terms of the Dropbox one year promotion for Dell devices