Support for Dropbox Shop will enter read-only mode on May 15th, 2023 and end on July 7th, 2023. Storefronts, item listings, and all other content related to Shop will be unavailable to users from that point forward. Learn more about what to expect with support for Dropbox Shop ending
Dropbox Shop is currently a beta experience and is subject to additional terms.
You can use Dropbox Shop to buy images, videos, audio files, documents, or text files directly from Dropbox. Unless you purchase a view-only item, you don’t need a Dropbox account to buy items on Dropbox Shop. However, if you’re signed into your Dropbox account when you buy an item, you can view that purchase in your purchase history.
How to buy an item on Dropbox Shop
To buy an item on Dropbox Shop:
- Open the link for the item you’d like to buy.
- Optional: If a seller has enabled the tip setting, you can click Add a tip to add a tip to your purchase.
- Click Buy. If the item is view-only, you must be logged into your Dropbox account to buy it. Learn how to create a Dropbox account.
- Note: Some items are listed as Free. To download a free item, click Get for Free.
- If you have a discount code, enter it and click Apply.
- Choose your payment method.
- Click Download content.
- Note: If an item is view-only, click or tap its thumbnail to view it.
You’ll get an email with your receipt and a download link. You can click the download link to download your files at any time.
How to contact a Dropbox Shop seller
If you have questions about an item or want to request a refund, you can contact the seller via the email address on your receipt.
How to view your Dropbox Shop purchases
You can view items you purchased on Dropbox Shop in your purchase history. To view your purchase history, sign in to dropbox.com and click Purchases in the left sidebar.
Note: If you don’t see a purchase in your purchase history, you may not have been signed in to your Dropbox account when you bought the item.