You can upload files and folders to your Dropbox account on dropbox.com and the Dropbox desktop app. Each file or folder uploaded on dropbox.com can be up to 50 GB. Each file or folder uploaded on the Dropbox desktop app can be up to 2 TB.
You can also upload files with the Dropbox mobile app.
Add files and folders to your Dropbox account
- Sign in to dropbox.com.
- Click Upload.
- Click Files or Folder:
- If you choose Files, select as many files as you like and click Open.
- If you choose Folder, select a folder and click Upload.
On the Dropbox desktop app
- Open the Dropbox folder in File Explorer (Windows) or Finder (Mac).
- Locate the files or folders you’d like to add, then drag and drop (or copy and paste) them into the open Dropbox folder.
- You can also save new or existing files directly into the Dropbox folder.
- Files in the Dropbox folder on your computer will automatically sync everywhere you access your files in Dropbox, including dropbox.com and the Dropbox mobile app.