How to add files and folders to your Dropbox account
You can upload files and folders to your Dropbox account on dropbox.com and the Dropbox desktop app. Each file or folder uploaded on dropbox.com can be up to 50 GB. Each file or folder uploaded on the Dropbox desktop app can be up to 2 TB.
Add files and folders to your Dropbox account
- Log in to dropbox.com.
- Click Upload under the search bar at the top.
- Click Files or Folder:
- If you choose Files, select as many files as you like and click Open.
- If you choose Folder, select a folder and click Upload.
On the Dropbox desktop app
- Open the Dropbox folder in File Explorer (Windows) or Finder (Mac).
- Locate the files or folders you’d like to add, then drag and drop (or copy and paste) them into the open Dropbox folder.
- You can also save new or existing files directly into the Dropbox folder.
- Files in the Dropbox folder on your computer will automatically sync everywhere you access your files in Dropbox, including dropbox.com and the Dropbox mobile app.
Posted by: b333fy 16 days ago28620
Posted by: copwriter 14 days ago1704261
Posted by: ShawnS 19 days ago695130