Dropbox Paper mobile apps are available on both iOS and Android devices.
What features does the Dropbox Paper mobile app offer?
- Edit existing Paper docs, and create new ones
- Push notifications
- Offline doc access
- Quick search
- Share docs directly from the app
How do I share from the Paper mobile app?
To share a doc from the Paper mobile app:
- Open a doc.
- Tap the “…” (Mac) or the people icon (Windows).
- Tap Invite people.
- Type the email or name of the person you’d like to share your doc with.
- Click Send.
Can I edit my docs offline using Paper mobile app?
Yes, offline editing is available for any doc that you've previously accessed in the Paper mobile app.
You can read, edit and comment without an internet connection. Changes sync with Paper when you come back online. When you work offline, you see a banner on your doc that says No internet connection.
Where can I see all my notifications?
All notifications you receive from your Paper mobile app are visible in the Notifications tab.
Organize Paper docs into folders from a mobile device
On the Paper mobile apps you can browse your folders, search your folders by name, and access all folder contents. You can also add docs to a folder. To do so:
- Open a doc.
- Tap the menu icon.
- Tap Move.
- Select the folder you'd like to move the doc to.
Note: You can't create folders or edit folder names on the Paper mobile apps.
Switch between work and personal accounts on the Paper mobile app
You can toggle between Dropbox accounts in the Paper mobile app. To do so:
- Open the Paper mobile app.
- Tap the Account tab (it looks like a person).
- Tap the account name that you want to switch to.
Note: If you don't see the account you want to switch to, you'll first need to connect your second account (personal or work) by tapping Add account.