The Dropbox Spaces app for Zoom is currently an alpha experience and is subject to additional terms
. If you’d like to send feedback, email email@example.com
, or open the app, click the account icon (person) in the upper-right corner, and click Feedback
. You can also share feedback and chat with other alpha users in this Dropbox Community forum
The Dropbox Spaces app for Zoom is a shared meeting workspace that allows users to easily access, view, and capture the right content and context alongside their Zoom Meetings.
Install the Dropbox Spaces app for Zoom
To install the Dropbox Spaces app for Zoom, go to the install page and click Add alpha app to Zoom.
- If you see Sign up here to get notified when the app is available for you to try instead of Add alpha app to Zoom, it means you’re not currently eligible to install the app during the alpha phase.
- If you don’t already have a Dropbox account, you’ll need to create an account before installing the app.
Connect your calendar
To view a list of your meetings in the Dropbox Spaces app for Zoom, you can connect your Google or Outlook calendar. You’ll be prompted to connect your calendar the first time you open the app or you can connect at any time by following the steps below.
To connect your calendar:
- Open the Dropbox Spaces app for Zoom.
- Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner.
- Click Connect Google or Connect Outlook.
Create and view meeting notes
With meeting notes, you can create an agenda, add notes, assign tasks, and attach relevant files. Make sure to share the meeting notes with other people in the meeting so everyone can see and contribute.
- To create new meeting notes, open the Dropbox Spaces app for Zoom and click New meeting notes.
- To open existing meeting notes, open the Dropbox Spaces app for Zoom and click Meeting notes from your list of meetings.
Remove the Dropbox Spaces app for Zoom
To remove the Dropbox Spaces app for Zoom:
- Sign in to dropbox.com.
- Click your avatar (profile picture or initials) in the upper-right.
- Click Settings.
- Click Connected apps.
- Click Dropbox Spaces app for Zoom.
- Click Disconnect.