How to create and share Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides in Dropbox
Dropbox for Google Workspace lets you create, organize, and share Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides on dropbox.com.
Any Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides created from Dropbox are saved to your Google account and shortcuts to the Google files will be organized in your Dropbox account. Google file shortcuts in your Dropbox account don’t count toward your Dropbox storage space.
Are you an admin on a Dropbox team account?
Create Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides on dropbox.com
- Log in to dropbox.com.
- Click the folder you'd like to store your file in.
- Click Create.
- Hover over Document, Spreadsheet, or Presentation depending on the type of file you’d like to create.
- Click Google Docs, Google Sheets, or Google Slides.
Note: This feature may not work as expected on Internet Explorer 11.
Open Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides on the Dropbox mobile app
On the Dropbox mobile app, you can open previews of Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides and save them for offline viewing, but you can’t create or edit them.
Share Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides
I’m experiencing issues creating Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides in Dropbox
To use Dropbox for Google Workspace, the email you use for your Google account must match the email you use for your Dropbox account. If it doesn’t match, you can change the email address associated with your Dropbox account.
If you experience any issues with the feature:
- Make sure you’re signed into the Google account that has the same email as your Dropbox account.
- Try enabling third-party cookies in your browser settings.
Posted by: Quintixense 2 days ago14130
Posted by: Delegado Cero 101 days ago75040
Posted by: jlmoore314 125 days ago69170