What is Dropbox Professional?
Dropbox Professional is the most advanced of our three plans for individual users. Professional offers all of the great features of Dropbox Basic and Plus, including safeguards for lost or stolen devices.
It also offers some truly powerful features that aren't available on other individual plans, including:
- 3 TB of storage space
- Priority chat support
- 180 days of file version history
- Advanced sharing controls
- Full text search, document scanning, watermarking, and more
Priority chat support
Dropbox Professional customers have access to priority chat support. This means that we can often reply to questions within a matter of minutes (during normal business hours).
File version history
With Dropbox Professional, we’ll store the version history of your files for 180 days. This means you can recover or restore a file anytime within 180 days of a change.
Shared link controls
Dropbox Professional customers have more control over what they share, and how:
- Passwords for shared links—Create an additional layer of security so only people with a unique file password can access your link.
- Expirations for shared links—Safeguard your sensitive files by setting an expiration date for shared links. When this expiration date passes, the shared link stops working.
- View-only permissions—Choose whether recipients can edit or just view files in a shared folder.
With viewer history, Professional customers can see if someone they shared a file with is currently viewing it, or when they last viewed it.
Full text search
Full-text search allows you to search beyond the names of your files. It scans file names, extensions, and file contents, as well as Paper docs, to help you find what you’re looking for. Full-text search isn't case sensitive, and it includes personalized spell correction on your search queries.
Dropbox Professional helps protects your work with document watermarking. Safeguard your ideas with a digital watermark before sharing with your clients.
How to buy Dropbox Professional
You can buy Dropbox Professional in three ways:
- Buy Dropbox Professional on dropbox.com/plans
- Upgrade from Dropbox Plus to Professional on an iOS device
- Purchase Dropbox Professional on a mobile app store
Posted by: Meryl in NM 1 day ago9310
Posted by: Fomka_Wyverno 1 day ago13530
Posted by: Lesa 1 day ago10030