Quip is a tool teams using Salesforce can use to collaborate in real-time. You can access Dropbox folders directly from your Quip files by using the Dropbox for Quip Live App.
How to install the Dropbox for Quip Live App
- Open Quip.
- Select Apps from the left sidebar.
- Select Get More Live Apps in the bottom right.
- Check the box to agree to our Terms & Conditions.
- Select Visit Provider.
- Select Install for [Organization Name].
How to use the Dropbox for Quip Live App
Dropbox is a Live App within Quip. This means you can insert Dropbox into a Quip file and access files from your Dropbox account directly from Quip.
To insert the Dropbox for Quip Live App:
- Open a Quip file.
- Either type @dropbox inline or select Insert at the top.
- Choose which Dropbox folder you’d like to include in your Quip file.
You can open Dropbox files directly from Quip.