The Advanced plan on Dropbox Business is built specifically for teams and businesses seeking more sophisticated admin, audit, and integration features. It offers all the great features available to teams on the Standard plan, and more.
What features are available to teams on the Advanced plan?
The Advanced plan is built for teams needing powerful storage, sharing, and collaboration tools. It has features not available to teams on the Standard plan, including:
- Unlimited storage. Teams on the Advanced plan get as much space as they need.
- Team controls. Admins can enforce team invites, approve which devices team members use for work files, and even access their work accounts with sign-in as user.
- App integrations. Single sign-on (SSO) integrations and API calls for data migrations.
- Admin management. Access to tiered admins, which makes it easy to delegate team administration.
- Real-time support. Access to support agents over phone, chat, or email.
See a full list of the specific features available on each Dropbox Business plan.
How much does the Advanced plan cost, and how do I buy?
The cost of each Dropbox Business plan is determined by several factors, including the number of members on a team.
To purchase Dropbox Business, or to see a pricing quote, visit the main purchase page.
To learn more about Dropbox Business, contact our sales team.
I'm the admin of an existing Dropbox Business team, but we have a different plan—can I migrate to the Advanced plan?
Yes. If you already have an account, contact our sales team to change your plan.