Dropbox Advanced gives teams as much space as they need, along with sophisticated admin, audit, security, and integration capabilities.
What features are available to teams on Dropbox Advanced?
Dropbox Advanced helps teams stay organized, focused, and get in sync. It has features not available to teams on Dropbox Standard, including:
- Unlimited storage. Teams on the Advanced plan get as much space as they need.
- Team controls. Admins can enforce team invites, approve which devices team members use for work files, and even access their work accounts with sign-in as user.
- App integrations. Single sign-on (SSO) integrations and API calls for data migrations.
- Admin management. Access to tiered admins, which makes it easy to delegate team administration.
- Real-time support. Access to support agents over phone, chat, or email.
How much does Dropbox Advanced cost?
The cost of Dropbox Advanced is determined by several factors, including the number of members on a team and your geographic location.
How can I purchase Dropbox Advanced?
To purchase the Dropbox Advanced plan, visit the main purchase page.
Can I migrate an existing team to Dropbox Advanced?
Yes. If you already have an account, contact our sales team to change your plan.