What is Dropbox Advanced?
Note: The maximum amount of storage space you can purchase on Dropbox Advanced is 1,000 TB.
What features are available to teams on Dropbox Advanced?
Dropbox Advanced helps teams stay organized, focused, and get in sync. It has all of the features available to teams on Dropbox Standard, in addition to:
- Storage per license. Starting at 15 TB of total storage space, shared among the entire team (5 TB per actively used license with a 3 license minimum).*
- Note: An actively used license is when a unique person regularly logs in and uses Dropbox.
- Large file delivery. Send files using Dropbox Transfer, with a transfer size limit of 100 GB.
- Team controls. Enforce team invites, approve which devices team members use for work files, and even access team member work accounts with sign-in as user.
- App integrations. Utilize single sign-on (SSO) integrations and API calls for data migrations.
- Admin management. Delegate team administration with access to tiered admins.
- Security alerts and ransomware detection. Get notified of suspected threats and take action to protect your data immediately.
- Real-time support. Receive access to support agents over phone, chat, or email.
*Some legacy Dropbox Advanced customers can still request additional storage space, depending on their purchase date. We grant requests for additional space as is reasonable and in a way that allows us to manage storage responsibly.
FAQs about Dropbox Advanced
How much does Dropbox Advanced cost?
The cost of Dropbox Advanced is determined by several factors, including the number of members on a team and your geographic location.
Note: The Dropbox Advanced plan requires purchasing a minimum of 3 licenses.
How can I purchase Dropbox Advanced?
To purchase the Dropbox Advanced plan, visit the main purchase page.
Can I upgrade my Dropbox Standard team to Dropbox Advanced?
Yes, if you have an existing team account, you can migrate to Dropbox Advanced.
If your team is on Dropbox Standard, you can upgrade to Dropbox Advanced:
- Log in to dropbox.com with your admin credentials.
- Click Admin console.
- Click Billing.
- Note: Only certain types of admins can access the Billing page.
- Click Change plan to change your plan.
- Select Dropbox Advanced.
- Click Confirm.
You’ll be charged for the upgrade as soon as you purchase, at a prorated amount. On your next billing period, your subscription cost will include the full price of Dropbox Advanced for your team.
What happens if my account goes over my storage space quota?
If your Dropbox account is over your storage space quota then file syncing will stop. Syncing will resume when you bring your account under your quota again.
Our support team may contact you and let you know that you need to remove files to get back under quota. If you still don’t bring your account under quota, your account may be closed or your files may be deleted. We’ll notify you before this happens and give you an opportunity to save your files.
Posted by: florismk 1 day ago28130
Posted by: Diane12 4 days ago40760
Posted by: Uncleshellmz 10 days ago43640