Dropbox Advanced gives teams as much space as they need, along with sophisticated admin, audit, security, and integration capabilities.
What features are available to teams on Dropbox Advanced?
Dropbox Advanced helps teams stay organized, focused, and get in sync. It has all of the features available to teams on Dropbox Standard, in addition to:
- As much space as you need. Get as much space as your team needs for storage and collaboration.
- Large file delivery. Send files using Dropbox Transfer, with a transfer size limit of 100 GB.
- Team controls. Enforce team invites, approve which devices team members use for work files, and even access team member work accounts with sign-in as user.
- App integrations. Utilize single sign-on (SSO) integrations and API calls for data migrations.
- Admin management. Delegate team administration with access to tiered admins.
- Security alerts and ransomware detection. Get notified of suspected threats and take action to protect your data immediately.
- Real-time support. Receive access to support agents over phone, chat, or email.
How much does Dropbox Advanced cost?
The cost of Dropbox Advanced is determined by several factors, including the number of members on a team and your geographic location.
How can I purchase Dropbox Advanced?
To purchase the Dropbox Advanced plan, visit the main purchase page.
Can I migrate an existing team to Dropbox Advanced?
Yes, if you have an existing team account, you can migrate to Dropbox Advanced.
If your team is on Dropbox Standard, you can upgrade to Dropbox Advanced:
- Sign in to dropbox.com with your admin credentials.
- Click Admin console.
- Click Billing.
- Note: Only certain types of admins can access the Billing page.
- Click Change plan to change your plan.
- Select Dropbox Advanced.
- Click Confirm.
You’ll be charged for the upgrade as soon as you purchase, at a prorated amount. On your next billing period, your subscription cost will include the full price of Dropbox Advanced for your team.