You can see the members of your team in your team directory.
How to view your team directory
To view the members of your team:
- Sign in to dropbox.com with your team username and password.
- Click your team name at the bottom of the screen.
- Click Groups and members.
- Click Members.
You can see both groups and members by switching between the Groups and Members tabs at the top. Additionally, you’ll be able to see if each team member is a member or admin.
Dropbox Business admins can hide certain members from the team directory by turning on directory restrictions for individual team members. Hidden members will not show up in:
- The team directory
- Other team member’s sharing suggestions (excluding members they’ve shared with before)
To hide individual team members from your team directory:
- Sign in to dropbox.com with your admin credentials.
- Click Admin console.
- Click Settings.
- Click Directory restrictions.
- Add the names of any team members you’d like to be restricted from the directory.
- Team admins will be able to see all members, including those with directory restrictions turned on
- Directory restrictions do not apply to Paper