How do I see who is on my team?
You can see the members of your team in your team directory.
How to view your team directory
To view the members of your team:
- Log in to dropbox.com with your team username and password.
- Click your avatar (profile picture or initials).
- Click View team and groups.
- Click Members.
You can see both groups and members by switching between the Groups and Members tabs at the top. Additionally, you’ll be able to see if each team member is a member or admin.
How to hide members from your team directory
Certain types of admins can hide certain members from the team directory by turning on directory restrictions for individual team members. Hidden members won't show up in:
- The team directory
- Other team member’s sharing suggestions (excluding members they’ve shared with before)
To hide individual team members from your team directory:
- Log in to dropbox.com with your admin credentials.
- Click Admin console.
- Click Settings.
- Click Directory restrictions.
- Add the names of any team members you’d like to be restricted from the directory.
- Team admins will be able to see all members, including those with directory restrictions turned on
- Directory restrictions don't apply to Dropbox Paper, Capture, Replay, and eSignature features. That means hidden members will still show up in other team members’ sharing suggestions.
Posted by: noob1 6 days ago15340
Posted by: Grace Roberts 6 days ago12110
Posted by: J23 4 days ago19550