How to join a Dropbox team
How to accept a Dropbox team invitation
Admins can invite you to their Dropbox team by email or a team invite link. Follow the instructions below for the type of invitation you received.
If you received an email invitation
To accept an invitation you received via email:
- Open the email invitation you received with subject line, “You’re invited to join the [Dropbox team name] team on Dropbox”.
- Click Join team to join the team with the Dropbox account associated with your email address, or click Create account if you don’t have a Dropbox account yet.
- Follow the prompts to transfer your existing account to a Dropbox team account or to create a new Dropbox account.
Note: If you don’t want to join the team with your existing personal Dropbox account, ask the admin to cancel and resend the invitation to a different email address.
If you received a team invite link
To accept an invitation you received via invite link:
- Click the team invite link you were sent.
- Log in with your Dropbox account, or create a new account.
Note: To join a Dropbox team with your existing Dropbox account, you’ll have to follow the prompts to transfer your account to a Dropbox team account.
- Click Accept Invitation.
What happens to my subscription if I join a Dropbox team with an existing Dropbox account?
If you upgrade or transfer from Dropbox Plus or Professional to Dropbox Standard, Advanced, or Enterprise, your Plus or Professional subscription will immediately end. Any remaining credit on the Plus or Professional subscription will be refunded to the original payment method. Each individual Dropbox account owner can track this information on the account payments page.
If the automatic refund does not go through for any reason (such as an expired credit card), we'll notify the account owner by email.
Posted by: KenGoat1 23 hours ago11320
Posted by: nodesk 1 day ago14330
Posted by: FF2183 4 days ago16730