The Dropbox team insights dashboard provides key insights into your team’s activities as well as shortcuts to important and common admin actions. To see it:
- Sign in to dropbox.com using your admin credentials.
- Click Admin console in the left sidebar.
- Click Insights in the sidebar.
From the dashboard you can:
- View important stats, including the number of current members, pending invites, remaining licenses, and members who have joined over the past 30 days.
- Invite new members to the team.
- Send reminders to everyone with pending invites to join the team.
- Add licenses to the team as needed.
- View usage data over time, and find out just how much the team is using Dropbox. Usage data includes:
- Content and shared folders from pending and joined members
- Content and shared folder from deleted members with data that can be transferred
- Active and archived team folders
- View security alerts, including the most recent active and in progress alerts. Learn more about security alerts.
- View external sharing to create a report of all team files, folders, and links shared externally. Learn more about the report and the dedicated external sharing page in the admin console.