If you're being prompted to join a Dropbox Business team when you try to access your personal Dropbox account, it means one of two things:
- You created a Dropbox Basic, Plus, or Professional account using your work email address, or
- Your admin sent a Dropbox Business team invite to your personal account
- In this case, you’ll want to ask your team admin to resend the invite to your work email
Apa yang harus saya lakukan jika saya diminta untuk bergabung dengan tim?
If you're being prompted to join a Dropbox Business or Enterprise team, you will see two options for your existing files:
- Transfer to [team name]
- All of the existing files in your current account will transfer to your Business account, and the team admin will have access to all of those files
- Keep separate from [team name]
- You’ll be prompted to create a new Dropbox account for all of the existing files in your account, and the team admin will not have access to these files
Once you've selected how you'd like to proceed, click Continue. You may then need to re-verify your email address.
Note: if you’re already using your personal account, ask your team admin to resend the team invite to your work account.