You can star files and folders for easy access. Starred files and folders will appear:
- On your Dropbox Home on dropbox.com under Starred
- In the Dropbox mobile app home screen under the Starred tab
When you star a file or folder, it only gets starred for you. It will not be starred for anyone that shares that file or folder with you or for your other accounts.
You can also star Dropbox Paper docs and folders for easy access on paper.dropbox.com.
To add a star to a file, folder, or Paper doc on dropbox.com:
- Sign in to dropbox.com.
- Hover over the file or folder you’d like to star.
- Click the star icon next to the file or folder.
To remove a star, click it again.
To add a star to a file or folder on the Dropbox mobile app:
- Open the Dropbox mobile app.
- Tap the “…” (ellipses) next to the file or folder you’d like to star.
- Tap Add to Starred.
To remove a star, tap the “…” (ellipses) and tap Remove from Starred.