You can star files and folders for easy access on dropbox.com and the Dropbox mobile app.
When you star a file or folder, it’s starred only for you. It’s not starred for anyone else who shares the file or folder.
You can view your starred files and folders:
- On the Home page on dropbox.com, under Starred
- Note: You might have to scroll down to see this
- On the All files page on dropbox.com, in the Starred tab
- In the Starred section of the Dropbox mobile app Home screen
Star files and folders
- Sign in to dropbox.com.
- Click the star icon next to the file or folder you'd like to star.
- To unstar a file or folder, click the star icon again.
On the Dropbox mobile app:
- Open the Dropbox mobile app.
- Tap “…” (ellipsis) next to the file or folder you’d like to star.
- Tap Star.
- To unstar a file or folder, tap Unstar.