You can star files and folders for easy access on dropbox.com and the Dropbox mobile app.
When you star a file or folder, it’s starred only for you. It’s not starred for anyone else who shares the file or folder.
Starred files and folders appear:
- In the dropbox.com Home tab under Starred
- In the Starred page in the left sidebar on dropbox.com
- In the Dropbox mobile app Home screen in the Starred tab
Star files and folders
- Sign in to dropbox.com.
- Click the star icon next to the file or folder you'd like to star.
To unstar a file or folder, click the star icon again.
On the Dropbox mobile app:
- Open the Dropbox mobile app.
- Tap “…” (ellipsis) next to the file or folder you’d like to star.
- Tap Star.
To unstar a file or folder, do the above and tap Unstar.