If you're an admin of a Dropbox Business account, you can change the name of your team. Your team name will display to all team members.
Change the name of a Dropbox Business team
- Sign in to dropbox.com with your admin credentials.
- Click Admin Console.
- Click Settings.
- Choose Team profile.
- Next to Team name, click Change.
- Type your new team name into the text box. You can have a different Display name and Billing name.
- The Display name shows as your team name on dropbox.com and any connected devices your team members have. The Display name is limited to 20 characters.
- The Billing name appears on billing statements and should be the full name of your organization.
- Choose Change name.
When you change your the Display name for your team, it changes the name of your team on dropbox.com and on any connected devices your team members have. Files and folders don't resync when the Display name changes.