Change the name of a Dropbox team account
If you're an admin of a Dropbox Standard, Advanced, or Enterprise account, you can change the name of your team. Your team name will display to all team members.
How to change the name of a Dropbox team account
To change the name of a Dropbox team account:
- Log in to dropbox.com with your admin credentials.
- Click Admin console.
- Click Settings.
- Choose Team profile.
- Next to Team name, click Change.
- Type your new team name into the text box. You can have a different Display name and Billing name.
- The Display name shows as your team name on dropbox.com and any connected devices your team members have. The Display name is limited to 20 characters.
- The Billing name appears on billing statements and should be the full name of your organization.
- Choose Change name.
When you change the Display name for your team, it changes the name of your team on dropbox.com and on any connected devices your team members have. Files and folders don't resync when the Display name changes.
Posted by: noob1 5 days ago15240
Posted by: Pb17 8 days ago2348200
Posted by: Takashi Homma 11 days ago22930