The Enterprise plan on Dropbox Business is built specifically for larger businesses that need custom, scalable solutions and individualized support. It offers all the great features available to teams on the Standard or Advanced plans, and more.
- Note: There are two other Dropbox Business plans: Standard and Advanced. Learn more about each plan and its features.
What features are available to teams on the Enterprise plan?
The Enterprise plan is built for larger businesses that need custom, scalable solutions and individualized support. It has features only available to teams on the Enterprise plan, including:
- Device controls. Manage how team members access your organization's files with enterprise mobility management and network control.
- Domain ownership. Ensure team members join your team with domain insights and account capture.
- Enhanced support. 24/7 support available on phone, chat, or email, and an assigned customer support manager.
- Team training. Hands-on training to get your team using Dropbox the right way.
How much does the Enterprise plan cost, and how do I buy?
The cost of each Dropbox Business plan is determined by several factors, including the number of members on a team.
To purchase Dropbox Business, or to see a pricing quote, visit the main purchase page.
To learn more about Dropbox Business, contact our sales team.
I’m the admin of an existing Dropbox Business team, but we have a different plan—can I migrate to the Enterprise plan?
Yes. If you already have an account, contact our sales team to change your plan.