How to switch accounts in Paper
If your Dropbox work and personal accounts are paired, you have the option to switch between those accounts in Paper. To do so:
- Sign in to dropbox.com.
- On the left-side column, click Paper.
- If you don’t see Paper, it means you’re using the 2020 release of Dropbox Paper that allows you to access your Paper docs from dropbox.com. Learn how to switch between your dropbox.com personal and work accounts.
- Click [Yourname] Dropbox in the bottom left corner.
- Select the account you want to use.
- If you don’t have a personal Dropbox account paired, you can click Add personal Dropbox.
How to share docs between accounts
If you're signed in to your work account when you create a Paper doc, you can share that doc with your personal account. To do so, share a doc by sending an invite to the email address on your personal account.
If you don’t have a personal Dropbox, sharing a doc by sending an invite to your personal email address prompts you to create one.
You can also transfer ownership of a doc to a member of the same team, but not between work and personal accounts.