You can disable comments on a file after you’ve shared it with other people.
To disable comments on a file:
- Sign in to dropbox.com.
- Click All files in the left sidebar.
- Click the name of the file you want to disable comments on.
- Click "…" (ellipsis) at the bottom right of the preview.
- If the file is in your Dropbox account, click Disable comments to disable all comments for that file.
To enable comments again, you can:
- Click Enable comments in the comments text box, or
- Click "…" (ellipsis) at the top of the preview and then select Enable comments
Looking to turn off comment notifications? Learn how.