How to use live review in Dropbox Replay
You can start a live review session in Dropbox Replay to review audio and video files with collaborators in real-time. During a live review session, you can comment directly on the frame, as well as see what others are commenting. If you start a live review session for a video file, you and your collaborators can also draw on the frame to highlight visual elements and see what others are drawing. Anyone in the live review session can control audio or video playback.
How to start a live review session
To start a live review session in Replay:
- Log in to dropbox.com.
- Click the grid icon in the top-left corner.
- Click Replay from the menu that appears.
- Dropbox Replay will open in a new tab.
- Open the audio or video file you’d like to review.
- Click Start live review in the top-right corner.
A note will appear at the bottom of your screen, notifying you that a live session has begun.
How to share a live review session
To share your file and invite collaborators to your live review session:
- Start a live review session.
- Click Share in the top-right corner.
- Next to People with this link can, select View and comment or View only.
- Click the gear icon to set a password or manage who can download your file.
- Note: Downloads are disabled by default for people with View only access.
- If you select View and comment, enter the email addresses of the collaborators you’d like to invite, then click Send. You can also click Copy link, then paste the link where you’d like to share it.
- If you select View only, select the file version you’d like to share, enter the email addresses of the collaborators you’d like to invite, then click Send. You can also click Copy link, then paste the link where you’d like to share it.
Collaborators can leave a live review session at any time by clicking Leave in the top-right. They can still post comments and drawings outside of a live review session as long as they have comment permissions for the file.
You can see how many people are currently in your live review session in the top-right corner, indicated by [x] watching.
Posted by: nobbystylus 69 days ago115195
Posted by: DerDa81 194 days ago158231
Posted by: jkucz11 373 days ago285654