You can disable comments on a file after you’ve shared it with other people.
To disable comments on a file:
- Sign in to dropbox.com.
- Click the name of the file you want to disable comments on.
- Click Comments in the right sidebar.
- If the right sidebar isn’t open, click the arrow or Comments button on the right-side of the screen.
- Click “…" (ellipsis) in the comments window.
- Click Disable comments.
To enable comments again, you can:
- Follow the same steps as above, then click Enable comments.
Looking to turn off comment notifications? Learn how.