You can download files and folders to your computer from your Dropbox account. To do so:
- Sign in to dropbox.com.
- Hover over the file or folder you’d like to download.
- Click “…” (ellipsis).
- Click Download.
- You can only download a folder if it’s less than 20 GB and has fewer than 10,000 total files.
- Folders download as .zip files.
- Learn how to unzip files on Mac in the Apple help center.
- Learn how to unzip files on Windows in the Microsoft help center.
Where are files that I downloaded from Dropbox?
Unless your computer’s default settings have been changed, your file or folder will download to your computer’s Downloads folder.