How to edit photos and images in Dropbox
Updated Nov 13, 2023
You can edit photos and images on dropbox.com and on the Dropbox mobile app.
- Log in to dropbox.com.
- Click the image you’d like to edit.
- Click Edit under the photo or image title or click Edit in the menu bar.
- To rotate the image, click Rotate left or Rotate right in the upper left.
- To flip the image horizontally, click Flip in the upper left.
- To crop the image, click Crop in the upper left, drag the white squares to your preferred points, and click Save.
- Note: You can also set custom width and height dimensions in the left sidebar.
- To make light or color adjustments, click Adjust, then make your preferred adjustments by dragging the circle along the slider for:
- To undo a change, click the undo icon (curved arrow pointing left) in the upper right, or use control-z (Windows) or command-z (macOS).
- To redo a change, click the redo icon (curved arrow pointing right) in the upper right, or use control-shift-z (Windows) or command-shift-z (macOS).
- Click Save in the upper right corner to save your changes.
- Select Save a copy to preserve the original image and save the changes in a new image file. You’ll need to choose where you’d like to save the new image and click Save copy to confirm.
- Select Replace original to overwrite the original file with your edits.
- Open the Dropbox mobile app.
- Log in with your credentials.
- Tap the photo or image you’d like to edit.
- Tap the edit icon (pencil) to begin editing.
- To rotate the image, tap the rotate icon (arrow pointing clockwise). The image will rotate clockwise at a 90-degree angle on each tap.
- To crop the image, tap the crop icon (square with overlapping corners), then drag the white edges to your preferred locations and tap the checkmark in the lower right (Android) or upper right (iOS).
- Tap Save (Android) or Done (iOS) to save your changes.
Posted by: ncole 5 days ago24440
Posted by: Tyto 7 days ago2521223
Posted by: Ziippp 15 days ago15520