You can share a link to a copy of your file right from the Dropbox badge, even as you're working.
Not using Dropbox yet? See how Dropbox helps you effortlessly share files and folders.
To share a link to a copy of your file:
- Click on the Dropbox badge.
- From the pop-out window, click Copy Link to Clipboard.
The link will be copied, and you can immediately paste it into emails, instant messages, blog posts, or wherever you'd like people to access the file copy.
Links created from the Dropbox badge are not password protected and do not have an expiration. Dropbox Business and Dropbox Professional users can open the link they've created from the Dropbox badge and can set a password or set an expiration date for the link.
You can remove a link at any time. To remove a link:
- Sign in to dropbox.com.
- Click Shared in the left sidebar.
- Click Links at the top of the page.
- Hover over the name of the file or folder and click "..." (ellipsis).
- Click Delete link.