This information is unique to your account and meant to help you access your most important files and folders. Information is accessible through the Dropbox desktop app, Dropbox mobile app, and dropbox.com.
Your Activity feed displays the files you recently opened and/or edited, starting with the most recent.
To view your activity:
- On the desktop app, click the Dropbox icon in your taskbar (Windows) or menu bar (Mac), then the Activity tab. Within the Activity tab, you can switch between You and Shared to see your activity or your shared-file activity.
- If you’re a member of a Dropbox Business team, you can switch between You and Team to see your activity or your team’s shared-file activity.
Note: The Activity feed cannot be accessed through the mobile app or dropbox.com.
On the desktop and mobile apps, your Notifications feed displays all activity on your Dropbox files and shared files.
To view your notifications:
- On the desktop app, click the Dropbox icon in your taskbar (Windows) or menu bar (Mac), then the bell icon.
- You can also turn on notifications to get popup notifications on your desktop.
- On the mobile app, tap the menu icon in the top left corner, then the bell icon next to Notifications.
On the mobile app and dropbox.com, your Recents feed is similar to your Activity feed but is focused on only your activity.
To view your recent activity:
- On the mobile app, tap the Home tab at the bottom, then the Recent tab near the top.
- On dropbox.com, click Recents in the left sidebar.