If you have a Dropbox Business account and a personal account, you can log in to both accounts on the same computer and drag-and-drop files from one account to the other.
To do so:
- Connect your accounts.
- Click the Dropbox icon in your menu bar.
- Click your profile picture or initials.
- Click Preferences... from the menu.
- Click the Account tab.
- If you’re already signed in to your work account, click the Personal tab. Or, if you’re already signed in to your personal account, click the tab with your organization's name.
- Click the Link button.
- Enter the password for your second account.
- In Finder or Explorer, you’ll now see two Dropbox folders. You can now open one folder, select the files you want to move, and drag and drop them into your other folder.
If you have multiple Dropbox Professional, Plus, or Basic accounts