How to move files between two Dropbox accounts
The easiest way to move files between accounts is through a shared folder.
Dropbox team accounts: Learn how to move files between your two accounts.
From your first account...
- Log in to the account that has the files you'd like to move.
- Create a shared folder and invite your second account.
- Manually move files by dragging and dropping them into your newly created shared folder.
- Sign out of this account.
From your second account...
- Log in to dropbox.com using the email address for your second account.
- Click Shared in the left sidebar.
- Click More in the left sidebar if you don’t see Shared.
- Hover over the folder you just shared and click Join folder.
- The folder will open and you can now move the files from that folder to other places in your Dropbox account.
Once the files are moved out of the shared folder, they are no longer accessible from the first account.
Posted by: wardenclyffe 3 days ago23010
Posted by: dimitrievenflow 3 days ago13730
Posted by: bob47 9 days ago35260