To use Dropbox, you need to sign in. If you don’t have an account yet, you can create one
How to sign in to your Dropbox account
To sign in to your account:
- Open a web browser.
- Type in https://www.dropbox.com.
- Select one of the following sign in options:
On the Dropbox apps:
- Launch the Dropbox app, or click the Dropbox icon in the system tray or menu bar of your computer.
- Select one of the following options to sign in:
How to sign out of your Dropbox account
To sign out of your account:
- Navigate to dropbox.com.
- Click your avatar at the top of the page.
- Select Sign out.
On the iOS mobile app
- Tap the person icon in the app.
- Tap Sign out from this Dropbox.
On the Android mobile app:
- Tap the three lines icon in the app.
- Click Settings.
- Click Sign out or Sign out of all accounts.
To sign out of your account on the Dropbox desktop app:
- Click the Dropbox icon in the system tray or menu bar.
- Click the gear icon.
- Click Preferences…
- Click Account.
- Click Unlink.